THANK YOU for racing at Attitude Rc Raceway!
- High Voltage Batteries are ALLOWED IN 2021
- Battery Voltage in ALL classes should not exceed 8.44V per meter in pre race tech inspection
- 1st Offense (start at the back of the lowest main in every class your racing that day, IF IT IS FOR YOUR A-MAIN EVENT, YOU WILL BE DQ'D FROM THAT EVENT AND ALL REMAINING A-MAIN EVENTS FOR THAT DAY
2nd Offense ( Parked in ALL classes for the day, no points and you can't use a drop day for points)
-This is not only a performance advantage, but it is dangerous for all involved!
This was a brand new class for 2014 at Attitude RC Raceway. This class was designed for those that are new to the sport and just want to try it out, and get used to it. Go out there, have fun, and work on your set ups and fundamentals of dirt oval rc racing. There is no age limit on this class, BUT, if you start to show progression and improve, dont be surprised if the Race Director moves you up to a regular class of racing. Haha Have fun and in this class.....EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!
(1) Have fun!
(2) This year, (2021) Amateur Class will be using 2021 Attitude Rc Raceway Sportsman 2wd Slash Street Stock Rules OR SPORTSMAN STYLE RULES LISTED BELOW
(3) If You run this class more than 4 weeks, you MUST comply to the 2021 Rules
(4) ANY STOCK MASS PRODUCED 2WD SHORT COURSE TRUCK CHASSIS IS LEGAL. (EVERYTHING MUST BE STOCK, NO REAR TOE, PARTS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION USING STOCK MOUNTING HOLES, STOCK SUSPENSION PARTS, ECT.
(5) MUST USE THE WHEELS AND TIRES THAT CAME ON THAT TRUCK RTR
(6) STOCK TRUCK BODIES OR DIRT OVAL STREET STOCK STYLE BODY IS LEGAL
This class is for the Sprint Car enthusiest who wanted to come out and try the progressive banked dirt oval!
(1) Any 13.5 Brushless Motor
(2) ESC must be in blinky sportsman mode, no timing advance
(3) Any 6 cell or 2s 7.4v / 7.6v Lipo. VOLTAGE MAY NOT EXCEED 8.44 VOLTS
(4) No metal bumpers or body parts allowed
(5) AKA Rebar Rubber Buggy or JCONCEPTS SPRINTER TIRE (Any Compound) (2wd buggy tires only on the front!)
(6) DODC small OR big top wing allowed. (6x6) or (7x7)
(7) Front wing is optional to run
(8) Must have scale appearing cage, hood, side panels, fuel cell, nerf bars and front and rear bumpers. All cage and body components such as cage, bumpers, nerf bars, hoods, side panels, tanks, etc. must be mounted on the centerline of the cage. Chassis may not extend outside of the side panels by more than 1/4" on either side. All electronics, radio gear, fuel tanks, transmissions and gears must be positioned inside the cage side frames.
Midwest Sport Mod
The new Midwest Sport Mod class was a new class for the 2016 season! This class was developed by the racers who previously ran the old Street Stock Class. This class was designed to keep the competition as close as possible while keeping the cost of the vehicle at a minimum. This means anyone can go out and buy a used or new 2wd buggy, add a Midwest Modified body, do minimum changes to it and bring it out to Attitude RC Raceway and be competitive and most importantly have a ton of fun!
(1) Must be a mass produced 2wd offroad buggy
(2) Must have functional gear box
(3) No direct drive style differentials
(4) Rear Motor or Mid Motor
(5) Stock Buggy Suspension, USING ALL STOCK MOUNTING HOLES AND PARTS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION.
(6)Stock buggy style shocks. 1/10th Scale springs. Shock oil may be changed
(7) Rear Toe must be even on both sides and no more than 4 degrees of rear (IF RACE DIRECTOR CAN SEE REAR TOE WITH THE NAKED EYE, IT WILL RESULT IN A DQ)
(8) No adjustable a-arms allowed
(9)Stock shock mounting holes must be used
(10) No altering mounting holes of any kind.
(11)Any DODOC “style” Midwest Modified Body. These are bodies from, Sippel Speed Shop, Bodies By Ed, ect.
(12) Rear Wheel openings must be cut to a minimum of diameter of the appropriate tire. (12) AKA Rebar Buggy or JCONCEPTS SPRINTER TIRES Allowed (any compound is legal) (2wd buggy tires only on the front!)
(13) Up to 7 Cell Nimh or 2s 7.4v / 7.6V Lipo (VOLTAGE MAY NOT EXCEED 8.44 VOLTS)
(14) Battery Must run down the center of the chassis
(15) 17.5 Brussless Motors
(16)ESC must be in blinky sportsman mode, no timing advance
(17) Spoiler max length: 1.5". Spoiler cannot be wider than center panel. - No more than (2) spoiler center braces allowed. Center braces can be no larger than optional spoiler end caps. - End Caps cannot extend past end of Side Panel. - End Cap Size: Length 2.75" Height 1.5". Height is area of End Cap above the rear deck.
SPORTSMAN 2WD Slash Street Stock CLass
TRUCK BODIES WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO RUN IN THIS CLASS!
This class was designed to keep it simple and cheap, but yet provide some fun and exciting Short Course Racing!!!
Must use stock Traxxas Slash 2wd chassis and components, unmodified, unless otherwise specified. No modifying, replacing, or removing any components unless otherwise specified.
All suspension components must be installed in the proper position and orientation on the car from the factory (EXAMPLE: Left caster block on the left; right block on the right, suspension arms right side up, etc.).
Any color Traxxas Slash aluminum steering bell cranks (#3743), caster blocks (#3632), steering blocks (#3636), camber links, and rear axle carriers (#3652) are allowed
RPM rear carriers (#80382), front steering blocks (#80372), caster blocks (#80712), and front (#80952, #80953, #80955) & rear (#81002, #81003, #81005) bumpers will be allowed. The "hoop" and "ears" on the front bumper may be cut off, however, the main area of the bumper must remain intact (unless you are running a body manufactures front body mount/bumper.
Transmitter/Receiver and servo may be replaced. (Servo saver will also not be a tech item) Traxxas Aluminum Steering Bellcranks (3743A and 3743X)
Locking or modifying the differential in any way will not be allowed. The differential must have normal diff action when rotating one rear tire against the normal compression (resistance) of the motor. No ball diffs.
NO SWAY BARS
No additional weight may be added. The ESC, transponder, and receiver can be mounted anywhere in the main chassis plate area only.
Minimum Ride Height: .750" (including body).
Motor, ESC, & Battery:
Must use the stock XL-5 ESC(unaltered) & unaltered Titan 12t 550 brushed motor. Tuning, tweaking, or modifying the motor in any way will not be allowed. The stock (bullet) connectors from the motor to the ESC must also be used. Soldering the connectors together is not allowed.
No cooling fans on the motor or esc.
Battery: OPEN Battery. Max charge of 8.44v and hard case only
Battery must be mounted in the stock center tray location, but can be moved forward or back as long as it stays within the stock boundaries of the battery tray. Any plug may be used for the battery to ESC connection. However, direct soldering to the battery will not be allowed.
Tires, Wheels, & Inserts:
Any Stock Traxxas 2wd Slash Wheel and Tire is Allowed
Must use stock Traxxas Slash tires. Choice of: Slash Spec, Kumho Venture, and BF Goodrich treads.
Front wheels must be on the front and rear wheels on the rears.
19mm offset Front
21.5mm offset rear.
Each wheel must have a minimum of two vent holes.
Altering the inside of the tire in any way will not be allowed. However, gluing or taping the outside of the tire to help prevent traction rolling will be allowed. -Tires cannot be ground down to slicks.. -One foam insert per tire only.
Shocks & Springs:
Any Slash tuning spring by Traxxas will be allowed. Springs may not be cut or altered from factory in any way. Aluminum shock caps (any color) are allowed. The shock oil or shock travel/length will not be mandated. 2-stage pistons or any modification to the shock piston to tune the compression and rebound separately will not be allowed.
If it doesn’t state that you can use or do it to the car it’s NOT ALLOWED!
-Traxxas LCG chassis kit is legal.
-RPM Transmission case is NOT allowed
-Approved part list: RPM-80712, 80832, 80852, 81002, 81003, 81005, 80902, 80905, 80372, 80382, 80244, 80249, 80599, 73752, 80592, 80595, 80594
-All Brands of Aluminum shock caps that fit on the stock shocks STRC- ST3640S, ST3640BK.
-All parts that Traxxas make for the 2wd electric slash are allowed.
Any 1 piece Molded short course truck body allowed that is full fendered
Any 1 piece molded Dirt Oval Street Stock Style Body allowed
-Decking is allowed
-Spoiler to be no wider than the sides of the body
-Spoiler height 1" from rear decking
SHORT COURSE LATE MODEL
True dirt oval racing at an affordable price, this is one of our largest classes, join the fun and see why its so popular.
(1) Any mass produced 2WD Offroad Short Course Truck chassis
- Stock Short Course Truck Suspension. (USING ALL STOCK MOUNTING HOLES AND PARTS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION)
-Short course truck style shocks. Shock oil may be changed, 1/10th scale springs
- Stock shock mounting holes must be used - No altering mounting holes of any kind
-Wheelbase must remain the same on both sides
- Stock factory toe blocks
- No adjustable a-arms
-Rear toe must be the same on both sides, Max 4 degrees of rear toe (IF RACE DIRECTOR CAN SEE REAR TOE WITH THE NAKED EYE, IT WILL RESULT IN A DQ)
- No direct drive style differentials. Slipper Eliminators are allowed
(2) Must have one piece lexan short course late model body, or multi piece MR/Kustoms body as this body's specs have been passed at Atittude Rc Raceway
(3) Only Pro-Line Street Fighter Tires, Dynamite Robber tires, Duratrax bandito, Duratrax Bandito SC-M Tires, Louise Rocket, DE Racing Ungrooved G6T tires, and Proline Hoosier tires allowed.
(4) 13.5 brushless, or stock SC10 Reedy 3300kv 2 Pole setup (13.5 Brushless ONLY in 2022)
(5) Aftermarket ESC must be in “blinky” sportsman mode, no timing advance
(6) Any 6 cell, 7 cell Nimh or 2s 7.6V Lipo (VOLTAGE MAY NOT EXCEED 8.44 VOLTS) Lipo
(7) Batteries must run down the center of the chassis
(8) No metal bumpers or body parts allowed
(9) Spoiler no bigger than 3” and no wider than the body, and must be 1 piece
(10) Side boards / end caps, should be no taller than 3" off the deck in back and no taller than 1 1/4 in the front. A 3rd side board is allowed
Amateur SC Modified
This class was added in 2017 for those more serious Amateur's and those looking for more track time. It will consists of the same exact rules as the normal SC Modified class. The thought behind this was to get the Amateur's another class so they don't have to wait all day to race 3 times. We picked the SC Modified class because although these cars resemble a racecar, with our rules, they are NOT over powered, and handle the track very well, hopefully offering good close racing for our Amateurs. We picked the same rules package, so when they are ready to move up to the normal SC Modified class, they don't have to change their car or upgrade their car to move up a class, while continuing to learn how to tune that same vehicle.
-A racer can only run this class if they run the Amateur Class
-All participants will be decided by race directors discretion
-When a racer wins the Championship, more than likely they will be moved up to the SC Modified Class the next season
-A racer may be bumped out of the Amateur class where they have to move up to the Sportsman class or class of your choice, but the racer may stay in the Amateur SC Modified class until winning the Championship
-All cars MUST be an Attitude RC Raceway Legal Sc Mod.
-This class will get teched
-New in 2019 we are allowing the Traxxas 12T Titan Motor and XL5 ESC as a motor/esc combo option if you are running a 2wd Traxxas Slash Chassis (This will be for Amateur Sc Modified Class only)
SHORT COURSE MODIFIED
IMCA – UMP type modified racing in a spec, scale appearing package. This was our biggest class in 2017 with close to 20 cars showing up each race day! Tight racing is what you will find in this exciting class.
(1) Any Mass Produced 2WD Offroad Short Course Truck chassis - Stock Short Course Truck Suspension. (USING ALL STOCK MOUNTING HOLES AND PARTS MUST BE IN STOCK LOCATION)
- Short course truck style shocks. Shock oil may be changed - Stock shock mounting holes must be used
- No altering mounting holes of any kind.
- Stock factory toe blocks
-Rear toe must be the same on both sides. Max 4 degrees of rear toe. (IF RACE DIRECTOR CAN SEE REAR TOE WITH THE NAKED EYE, IT WILL RESULT IN A DQ)
- No adjustable a-arms
- No direct drive style differentials. Slipper Eliminators are allowed
- Must have a SC Modified Style body, similar to a Sippel Speed Shop, BBE, Impressive Race Bodies, MR/Kustoms body, ect.
- Only Pro-Line Street Fighter Tires, Dynamite Robber tires, and Duratrax bandito, Duratrax Bandito SC-M Tires, Louise Rocket, De Racing ungrooved G6T tires, and Proline Hoosier tires allowed
- 17.5 brushless motors only
- ESC must be in blinky sportsman mode, no timing advance
- Any 6 cell, 7 cell Nimh or 2s 7.4v 7.6V Lipo (VOLTAGE MAY NOT EXCEED 8.44 VOLTS) -Batteries must run down the center of the chassis
- No metal bumpers or body parts allowed
-1.5” tall spoilers no wider than body
Sportsman Figure 8 Class
This class was added by popular demand in 2015. In 2018 we will only run this class 3 times. At the Spring Super Smash day, Saturday of the Fall Finale, and the Smash em With Attitude day. All 3 race days, we will run a full race day, with two qualifying heats and mains. This class was created and designed to race. NOT BASH!
-See “Sportsman 2wd Short Course Truck” rules
In 2015 we implemented rules throughout the year to keep it more of a race instead of a bash session and we feel we finally got it right at the last race of the year. We will enforce the “X” rule once again in 2016. This will be off of race directors discetion. Bottom line is, if you wreck while in the process of going through the “X” and land on your side or top, the corner marshal will pull your vehicle from the race and you are out.
If you do not comply to the rules you will still be welcomed to race, but may NOT be scored depending on the rule violation.
You may race your 3 races (2 heats and respected main) but will be scored last in each race.Sportsman Figure 8 Class
This class was added by popular demand in 2015. In 2018 we will only run this class 3 times. At the Spring Super Smash day, Saturday of the Fall Finale, and the Smash em With Attitude day. All 3 race days, we will run a full race day, with two qualifying heats and mains. This class was created and designed to race. NOT BASH! .